2021 School Social Work Achievement Award
The School Social Work Advisory Group of the Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) is once again delighted to be recognizing an outstanding member with the 2021 School Social Work Achievement Award.
The recipient could be recognized for outstanding services, a commitment to social work values, and/or for a notable accomplishment.
Nominees should demonstrate a commitment to equity and social justice which might be exemplified through the following:
- community advocacy and engagement
- enhancing equity-focused learning, knowledge, and practice at a school, community, or system level
- grounding practice in decolonizing and anti-racist approaches
- promoting systemic change
- promoting equitable and just learning environments for students and the entire school community