What is VIRTUALCARE?
VirtualCare is an award-winning, secure and intuitive telemedicine platform developed by Think Research that allows for:
- Flexible communication: Asynchronous and real-time visit capabilities facilitated by video, audio, and chat messaging.
- Rapid Onboarding: New users can be onboarded within 24 hours.
- Technical Support: A 24/7 helpdesk is available for any ongoing requests, support, and training.
- Ironclad Privacy and Security: Exceeds Ontario’s legislated security requirements and is fully PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant.
- User-Friendly Interface: Winner of the 2019 Canadian Health Informatics Award (CHIA) for Patient Care Innovation
Become an OASW member today and get access to VirtualCare at a significantly reduced member rate.
Think Research’s mission is to organize the world’s health knowledge so that everyone gets the best care. Since 2006, their knowledge-based tools have empowered clinicians at the point of care and across all sectors including: acute, primary and long-term care. Their healthcare technology solutions support the clinical decision-making process, standardize care, and improve patient outcomes. Their technical solutions have been deployed in over 1,000 facilities across Canada, the US and the EU, with millions of patients impacted annually.